WE SHALL RULE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

weHEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHhh

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

weHEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHhh - Page 2 Empty Re: weHEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHhh

Post by LORD NIGGA Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:33 pm

"What?" Che pulled away from Mi-hi to get a better look. "What the fuck? He knows this is our territory." He scoffed, and approached Jun. "The fuck are you doin' in my territory?"

"I'm always down wHEN THERE'S FOOD INVOLVED." Kwang laughed like a gay.

Seung laughed and stumbled his way to the couch, throwing his arm around Jae once he sat on the couch. "Oh, how I love you Jae. Your beauty makes me shudder." cuz he gey

weHEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHhh - Page 2 10425410
LORD NIGGA
LORD NIGGA

Back to top Go down

Post by KING NIGGA Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:42 pm

Hyun, still a bit confused, didn't realize what he meant by 'territory' at first. It was also partially due to the fact that the rivalry was between Jun and Che, and he had never actually seen him before. "Excuse me?" He asked him, eyebrows raised. This stranger's tone seemed awfully angry.

"Well, follow me." Jun said, smiling internally as he lead Kwang out onto the street, and to his car. LMOA JUN HAS CAR BUT HYUN DOESNT

Jae flipped his dreads, purposely hitting Seung's face as he did it. "How could I ever live without you, my love?"
weHEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHhh - Page 2 Wot10
KING NIGGA
KING NIGGA
Admin

https://weshallrule.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LORD NIGGA Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:02 am

"Excuse me," Che mocked, getting closer to Jun. "Don't play dumb. You know damn well what I'm talking about, Jun."

fukin kwang

fuckin jae an his noodls dready bum bums

"My dear, without you I'd be nothing." Seung caressed Jae's cheek. "You complete me." After being a cheesepuFF he leaned in to kiss jaeEEEE

oh dey a littl too clos
weHEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHhh - Page 2 Block-10

LORD NIGGA
LORD NIGGA

Back to top Go down

Post by KING NIGGA Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:31 am

Hyun finally figured out what was happening after he realized that he was calling him by his brother's name. "You're mistaken. I'm not Jun." He started to explain calmly, not wanting this to get out of hand.

"Do you take us for idiots?" Mi-hi glared at him, standing behind Che.

Thanks to the influence of alcohol, Jae hadn't really realized what was happening until Seung's lips were on his own. Seconds passed before he finally pushed Seung away by his shoulders and looked at him, with absolute confusion. "Seung-" He started, but quickly stopped and jumped off the couch and ran out of the bar.
KING NIGGA
KING NIGGA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LORD NIGGA Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:59 am

aw

"Don't fuck with me, Jun." Che spat, pulling a gun from his waist and pointing in Jun's face. "I will not hesitate to shoot you."

Seung so sed he diE

im so srry pls 4giv me am givin u dis pic of taeil
weHEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHhh - Page 2 5d070810
LORD NIGGA
LORD NIGGA

Back to top Go down

Post by KING NIGGA Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:05 am

Any desire to resolve this peacefully left his thoughts when a gun was drawn and pointed at him. Since he had an actual job, and usually never found himself around here, he never carried a gun. Jun tried to give one to him, but he turned him down. He stayed still, knowing better than to fuck with the dude holding a gun. "What are you going to do then, hm?" Hyun hissed, his face a scowl at this point.
weHEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHhh - Page 2 Tumblr11
KING NIGGA
KING NIGGA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LORD NIGGA Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:15 am

Che, being as short-tempered as he was, pressed the gun against Jun's forehead. He was more than ready to pull the trigger, but he knew he couldn't do that. Not if he wanted to keep what little peace there was between the two gangs. "You have no idea, how bad I wanna shoot you. Buuuuut, instead, let's go. You're coming with us." Che told him, leADING HIM BACK TO THE DANG BAR

dengit bobby

weHEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHhh - Page 2 Block-11
LORD NIGGA
LORD NIGGA

Back to top Go down

Post by KING NIGGA Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:31 am

As he walked into the bar, he noticed many of the people in there stare at him, some standing up and glaring at him, and one intoxicated guy with an upset expression sitting on a couch. He was starting to realize that more than likely that if he left this alive, it wouldn't be without a few injuries. He clenched his jaw and glared at the man with the gun, who he could only assume to be Che Guson.

mi hi lookin angr

jae cryin about the gay
KING NIGGA
KING NIGGA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LORD NIGGA Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:50 pm

"Wait, what's he doing here?" Seung turns his attention the small group coming in.

"Son of bitch was on our turf and acted like he didn't know better." Che hissed, and pointed at an empty seat. "Sit there and stay quiet." bla bla blaH

WE'RE GOIN ON A TRIp on OUr fVOrite fOCKET SHIP
LORD NIGGA
LORD NIGGA

Back to top Go down

Post by KING NIGGA Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:08 pm

Hyun rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch. "You know, there's a lot better things you could be doing with your time, you know. Like getting a job? Or finishing high school?" Jun had told him a little while ago a bit about Che, and his brother. He actually didn't care, but he just felt like getting a rise out of Che.

Mi-hi raised his eyebrows, surprised at the audacity of Jun. No wonder they were rivals.
KING NIGGA
KING NIGGA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LORD NIGGA Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:27 pm

Seung felt offended, even if the comment wasn't towards him. A lot of people knew that Che was young, and that being the leader of some gang wasn't on his list of things to accomplishsdjfjsdf

Che didn't waste any time to punch Jun in the face. "You're pressing your luck, hotshot." bLAH BLAH NBSDHFJASD

LORD NIGGA
LORD NIGGA

Back to top Go down

Post by KING NIGGA Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:40 pm

Hyun groaned and leaned forward, feeling hot liquid run from his nose. Though he expected this, it did not stop him from getting angry. Rage bubbling up, he glared up at Che. "Fuck you," He hissed, spitting red tinted spit on Che's shirt. It wasn't even a full minute later when his phone rang. Shit.

Jun was standing outside the restaurant, tapping his foot quickly, as the phone rang. It had been in the middle he and Ji eating when he realized that to walk to work, Hyun had to walk through the wrong territory, and god knows what could've happened to him.
KING NIGGA
KING NIGGA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LORD NIGGA Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:52 pm

While Che was trying to keep his cool, he heard a ringing coming from Jun. "Someone picked the wrong time to call." Che said and held his hand out. "Give me the phone."

bOOP JDOFISDFBOBOBPBOOBPPPP
BOBOBOBOBOBOBO
weHEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHhh - Page 2 Bobobo10
LORD NIGGA
LORD NIGGA

Back to top Go down

Post by KING NIGGA Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:00 pm

Hyun pulled out his phone and saw it was Jun and his heart nearly stopped. He was in some real shit now. He held it out hesitantly.

Jun swored and kicked at a rock on the sidewalk, before hanging up and trying again. He didn't want to jump to conclusions, but he wasn't having a good feeling about this.
KING NIGGA
KING NIGGA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LORD NIGGA Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:05 pm

Che made a face when he saw that Jun was calling.. Jun. "Wait a minute, what's going on here?" He asked, mostly himself and answered the phone. "Hello?"

bOOP
LORD NIGGA
LORD NIGGA

Back to top Go down

Post by KING NIGGA Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:09 pm

Jun grew extremely angry as soon as he heard Che's voice answer the phone. "I swear to fucking god," Jun shouted. He walked into the restaurant, grabbed Kwang and dragged him outside. He started walking down the street, to the club controlled by the Black Tigers. "Where the fuck is he, Che." He commanded harshly.

Hyun watched Che closely, and the confusion on his face.
KING NIGGA
KING NIGGA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LORD NIGGA Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:16 pm

Che, still confused, shrugged. "I'm confused... hOW are you here and talking on the phone?" It may have sounded like Che was joking around, but he was sooper seerious.

"Magic, dude. I bet it's magic." Seung nodded.

Kwang was confused. "what do jun"

lol Shocked
LORD NIGGA
LORD NIGGA

Back to top Go down

Post by KING NIGGA Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:20 pm

Jun paused for a moment, getting confused now. "There--what?" He leaned over towards Kwang, so they couldn't hear him. "They have Hyun and they think it's me. Fuckin' Che has no idea I have a twin." He started laughing, and continued to laugh as he brought the phone back to his ear. "I have a twin, dumbaSS" juyn LAUGh

Hyun tried to hold back his laughter at the two of them. "You figured it out." He replied to Seung.

mm i hi gettin drunk nn eatin plforwrs
KING NIGGA
KING NIGGA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LORD NIGGA Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:25 pm

"Ohhh, fuckin' twins." Che shook his head, ashamed that he didn't even think of that. "I woulda never guessed. Well, anyway, we got 'em and he's close to catching a bullet." Che stated. "Real close."

"Jeez, I wish I had a twin. I'd tell myself how handsome I was." Seung commented.

Kwang laff "lol how that"
LORD NIGGA
LORD NIGGA

Back to top Go down

Post by KING NIGGA Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:37 pm

"Well, luckily for you, I-" Jun stopped in place when he noticed a kid with dreads sitting in an alley, needle in hand. He didn't know the kid, but by his clothing he knew he was a Black Tiger. "Get Ji." He instructed Kwang, before walked over to the kid who just finished injecting himself. He pulled him up roughly by the arm, and dragged him from the alley. "God, he's fucked up."

Jae struggled to pull himself from the stranger's grasp. "Don't touch me!"

Hyun rolled his eyes and looked around the bar. All of the attention seemed to be focused on them at this point, waiting to see if he was going to die.
KING NIGGA
KING NIGGA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LORD NIGGA Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:42 pm

Kwang nodded, and left jogged off to find Ji. Which wouldn't be hard. He was known for staying in the same place for hours on end, so chances were, he was still sitting on the couch where they left him. "Ji, get your shit and let's go."

"What? Why?" Ji eventually looked up from his game.

"Black Tigers got Hyun." Kwang said, pulling Ji off the couch. "Let's go."

"They're not gonna hurt him, are they?" Ji asked, rather concerned.

Che looked over at Seung finally noticing someone was missing. "Seung, where's Jae?"

Seung only looked down, not wanting to answer bECAUSE HE FEEL TOO GUILTY TO LIVE.

bootybuttcheeks
LORD NIGGA
LORD NIGGA

Back to top Go down

Post by KING NIGGA Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:53 pm

"Bastard! Let go, you ass," Jae started screaming when he realized who had grabbed him. He started to swing at Jun when he was grabbed by his dreads and his gun was pulled from underneath his belt.

"Why don't you shut your face for a moment, huh?" Jun hissed, easily missing his uncoordinated swings. He weighed his options, and finally decided to hit Jae with the butt of his pistol, knocking him unconscious. He grabbed the kid and threw him over his shoulders, and when Kwang and Ji finally arrived, he continued down the street, only a few minutes away.

Hyun groaned as he wiped away blood from his nose. It had stopped bleeding, but the bruises were finally started to show.
KING NIGGA
KING NIGGA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LORD NIGGA Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:03 am

"I guess the peace wouldn't last forever, huh?" Kwang said out loud.

Che rolled his eyes and Seung, and turned his attention to nOT JUN BUT HYUN. "Let's go. Fuckin' Jun is probably on his way." He motioned for both Seung and nOT JUN to get up.

fgdljKJDFJKSDKLFSDF

LORD NIGGA
LORD NIGGA

Back to top Go down

Post by KING NIGGA Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:13 am

Jun hurried down the street, and was eventually met by Che. He put Jae down, holding him up still by his arm as he groaned, blood dripping down his forehead. Placing the gun next to Jae's head, he glared at Che. "Now I'm sure we can be civil, can't we?"

"Jae!" Mi-hi gasped, seeing the blood. he gey

hyun follo n is bein gey 2
KING NIGGA
KING NIGGA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LORD NIGGA Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:19 am

"What did you do to Jae?!" Seung shouted, not being able to control his anger. Just as he was about to rush to his friend's side, he was stopped by Che.

"We could, but most likely, we won't." Che growled. "Now, we both have something the other wants," He started, pointing his gun towards Hyun. "You want this... piece of shit. And we want Jae."

"Don't speak of Hyun in that way." Ji hissed.

Kwang agreed. "If anyone's a piece of shit, it's you."
LORD NIGGA
LORD NIGGA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum