WE SHALL RULE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

weHEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHhh

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

weHEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHhh - Page 3 Empty Re: weHEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHhh

Post by KING NIGGA Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:27 am

Jun, with eyebrows raised, watched the kid that exploded at him right away. "I'm sorry about your boyfriend, but he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time." Jun shrugged a bit, pressing the gun further onto Jae's forehead. "Funny you call him a piece of shit when I found your boy here shooting up in an alley."

Jae tried to speak, but his thoughts were cloudy as he was still half unconscious.

hyun kePPIN quiet but glarIN AT CHE

Mi-hi pulled out his gun and pointed it towards the group standing in front of them, just in case.
KING NIGGA
KING NIGGA
Admin

https://weshallrule.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LORD NIGGA Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:38 am

Seung ignored Jun's comment. "I don't believe you. Jae doesn't do drugs."

"Whatever Jae's case may be, we can settle it later. We've gotta focus on getting him back first." Che told Seung. "Now, how are we gonna go about this whole.... trade?" Che looked at the other gang, managing to keep his cool. The last thing Che needed was for one of his friends to get shot on his behalf.

kwang eatin gum he found in poKET
ji reedin yaoi lolololol
LORD NIGGA
LORD NIGGA

Back to top Go down

Post by KING NIGGA Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:46 am

Jun rolled his eyes when the kid completely ignored him. Deciding it wasn't worth it, he pushed the kid a few steps forward, and let him go so he fell to the ground in between the two groups.

Jae supported himself with his arms, looking anywhere but at his friends.

"Now give me Hyun and you can have this train wreck."
KING NIGGA
KING NIGGA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LORD NIGGA Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:51 am

Che, choosing not to feed into Jun's comments, pushed Hyun towards his brother. "Don't let me catch you anywhere near Black Tiger territory again. Next time, I won't hesitate to shoot him, Jun."

Seung immediately went to help Jae. "Oh my god, are you okay?"

blofpdsfsodf
LORD NIGGA
LORD NIGGA

Back to top Go down

Post by KING NIGGA Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:50 pm

Jun snapped when Hyun got closer and he saw the extent of the bruises on his face. "Try as you might, but you don't scare me. You'll never fill your brother's shoes." He pushed Hyun behind Ji and Kwang.

Jae looked up at Seung as he sat on the ground and quickly wrapped his arms around Seung's neck to keep himself stable. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." He kept mumbling over and over. He didn't want Seung to find out about his addiction, but he figured it was too late at this point, so he kept apologising.
KING NIGGA
KING NIGGA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LORD NIGGA Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:34 pm

"No, no, no, it's okay, don't be sorry." Seung held onto to Jae. "It's fine, okay?" He looked up at Che and Jun, feeling how everything had become even more tense once Jun brought Che's brother into this.

Che tried his best to keep his cool, but being that he was still touchy on the subject of his brother, it was hard. Especially, with Jun talking about him. He was too angry to speak, most importantly, too angry to think straight. So, without hesitation he pointed his gun at Jun.

Kwang, without thinking, Jumped in front of Jun, seeing that this time Che intended to shoot. And, he did. But, instead of Jun getting hit, Kwang did. bloOOP

BLAH BLAH BLAHSJFASIOFIPOASFPO
LORD NIGGA
LORD NIGGA

Back to top Go down

Post by KING NIGGA Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:45 pm

Hyun was surprised when Jun brought up Cho, considering the relationship the two had. He was even more surprised when a gun shot rang and Kwang fell, Jun holding onto him tightly and shouting. Hyun ripped Jun's gun from him, and walked towards Che, holding up and pointing at him. "This ends here. You got what you wanted, now turn around and leave or so help me god I will put a bullet in your head, Che Guson."

Jun held onto Kwang's shirt as the bloodstains grew. He picked him up, and turned to shout at Hyun. "We need to leave, now!" He shouted at him.

Hyun stood there, staring Che down his finger pressed against the trigger lightly, ready.

"I just wanted to try it... but I couldn't stop." Jae mumbled into Seung's chest.

o go d they r all so gway
KING NIGGA
KING NIGGA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LORD NIGGA Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:55 pm

Che looked up at Hyun, not even intimidated. "Fuck you. All of you." He spat.

"We'll talk about it later okay?" Seung assured him, before helping Jae off his feet. "Che, please." He begged, tugging on Che's arm. The last thing anyone the Black Tigers needed was for both brothers to be dead. "Please." Seung begged again.

Che gritted his teeth. "From here on out, if I catch any of your people in my territory, they won't make it out alive." He turned to help Seung with Jae and tHEY WALKKED OFF.

kwang bein a big unconscious gey

ji bein a big gey
LORD NIGGA
LORD NIGGA

Back to top Go down

Post by KING NIGGA Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:18 am

Hyun let out a sighed and dropped his arm, running his free hand through his hair. Though he wanted to get far away from this life, he knew he would always be dragged back into positions like this.

Jun ignored Che, not caring at the moment. He needed to save Kwang. Luckily, there was a hospital that was down the street that was all too familiar to Jun. He ran in, and kwANG WUS TAKEn By da PPL 2 SAVE LIF

Jae was growing more sober as the time passed, and he finally started to feel this throbbing headache. He sat down on the couch in their club. "God that fucker really got me," Jae mumbled, touching his head lightly and wincing. He was trying to avoid the inevitable conversation about what Jun said.

Mi-hi sighed and grabbed some bandages, carefully wrapping them around Jae's head as he groaned. He looked over at Seung, giving him a questioning look. He didn't want to be the one to bring it up.
KING NIGGA
KING NIGGA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LORD NIGGA Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:31 am

Once at the bar, Che stayed quiet, having nothing to say to anyone. hE WAS SO ANGRY LORD

Seung looked over at Mi-hi, and took a deep breath. "Jae," He finally went to join him on the couch. "What were you thinking?" He wanted to avoid sounding like a parent, but failed. "I mean, why?"

i lezi jfjksdjkfjskdguisruiruiwfjujjkdlfju
LORD NIGGA
LORD NIGGA

Back to top Go down

Post by KING NIGGA Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:50 am

Once Kwang was stable, Jun was able to see him, though he was still unconscious, or so he thought. He grabbed lightly on his hand and let out a sigh. "I said some stupid things to him," Jun started, trying to keep his voice steady. "And you got hurt because of it. I'm sorry. I just don't know what I'd do without you." Jun leaned over and placed a kiss on Kwang's hand. "You mean more to me than you could ever know."

Jae looked over at Seung, but he had nothing to say. He wasn't thinking at all. "I tried it once a while ago," He admitted, figuring there was no use hiding it. "It makes me feel good."
KING NIGGA
KING NIGGA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LORD NIGGA Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:25 am

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Seung leaned back on the couch, not wanting to yell at Jae like he wanted to. "Why didn't you tell us, Jae? I would have rathered to hear it from you, than from Jun, y'know?"

*kwang dies*

LOLJK DONT LISTENT TO ME.

After some time Kwang fINALLY WOKE UP AND LOOKED AT JUN CUZ HE A HOTTIEIEIDK

wow im so sorry that i'M NOT COOL *tears*

weHEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHhh - Page 3 F10
LORD NIGGA
LORD NIGGA

Back to top Go down

Post by KING NIGGA Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:51 am

Jae looked away from him, quiet for a few seconds. "That's not something you just bring up one day. Like 'How's the weather? I snort coke by the way.'"

Jun watched him, figuring he hadn't heard him. He smiled warmly, letting go of his hand and placing it back in his lap. "Hey, Kwang."

SDFJDSKLFJDS:LFGJDSK:LFJDS:KLFJDSKL:FJDSKLF:JDSKFL:DSJL:FKJDSKLFJDSLKF:JDSKFJDSKL:FJDSKL:FJDSLK:FJDS:LK

SJDFKLDSFKL:DSJFKLDS:FJ DSKLJFKDLSJFKDLSJF DSKLJFKDLSFJDSKL:FJDS:KLFDSJK:FDSJ:FJDSFKL:DSJFDSKLFJDSKFLJDS:
SDFJDSLK:FJDS:LKDSJ:KLVDKLJ:SDKJL:DSKJL:DSVJKL:DSVJKL:KJL;VDKJL:SDKJL:DS
ASFJKLASKLDSAJKL:DJKL:ASJKL:ASJKL:DAS
KING NIGGA
KING NIGGA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LORD NIGGA Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:56 am

"Well, yeah, but..." Seung sighed. "You're right, I'm sorry. But, I'm just glad you're okay."

Kwang, even though he was in quite a bit of pain, smiled. "I heard you, y'know?" He sAID CUZ HE GAY . "I had no idea, JunNIE"

DFKJSDKFKIOSDFIDSFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSFIWOIEFIOWIEOFIOIODFKSDKLFKLSDKLFKLSDFKLSKDLFKLSDKJFJSDFJKSDFSDFGHJKLDFJKFDJHFJDDHFGKJFGIUEYUGYTRIURTRIUORUOYTTUEFYDGJJGDSJHJDSFKJDSHJDSOPTROPEWIUTYADGHDSKLDSHJGTILJEIOJRE[OIOUWKLGRIJOAK;O;KOAJSIPORTTPOTWUOEWTIJUIYRYIIWEUIRYRTKEIWIPORIUTERWHJYTWETILWKLFJKDFL;GDFKJGEKWIOTWPOETWIPOEWTIUOUIUIWETIOEWOPEGWIOSFL;GSJKSGDK;SEGKJLSDF

DOES UR HEAD HURT YET?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
LORD NIGGA
LORD NIGGA

Back to top Go down

Post by KING NIGGA Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:03 am

"Seung..." Jae clenched his jaw for a moment, his stomach twisting. "I'm sorry I ran out on you earlier."

Jun's mouth hung open as his face turned a bright red. "Well, I... I mean. Well I completely embarrassed myself then. If you want me to leave..." His voice trailed off as he looked anywhere but at Kwang.
KING NIGGA
KING NIGGA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LORD NIGGA Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:16 am

"No, it's okay." Seung nodded. "I'm sorry I uh..." He cleared his throat. "Did the thing that I did."

"No," Kwang grabbed Jun's hand. "Stay." yEAH JUN STAY U FUCKIN CUTE LITTLE DOG GOD DANG IT

weHEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHhh - Page 3 Uhhh10
LORD NIGGA
LORD NIGGA

Back to top Go down

Post by KING NIGGA Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:19 am

Jun looked at Kwang's hand when it grabbed onto his own, and squeezed it. "Then, does that mean...?"

"You mean kiss me?" Jae asked, probably a bit too loudly for Seung's comfort.

mi his just thinkin "WELL FINALLY"
KING NIGGA
KING NIGGA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LORD NIGGA Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:41 pm

Seung turned red. "Well, y-yeah. I mean, you didn't have to announce it. Jeez."

Even though Che was still sort of mad, he couldn't help but snicker a bit. "Looks like Mi-hi and I can tease you about something now. Would you look how the tables hAVE TURNED."

"it meens i wunt ur booty arrr" kwang nodded

WOW I WILL NEVER
EVER
EVER
EVER
EVER BE SARY
i mean sorry
LORD NIGGA
LORD NIGGA

Back to top Go down

Post by KING NIGGA Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:12 pm

Mi-hi laughed. "Aw, look at Seung's face! He's so red." He said to Che, laughing.

"Sorry," Jae rubbed the baack of his neck. "I just... I don't know. Right now. About this." He admitted, not wanting to look him in the eye but doing it anyway.

Jun grabbed onto his hand again. "I want YO BOOTY 2 gurl"
KING NIGGA
KING NIGGA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: