WE SHALL RULE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OUR REALIZESTIC RP

2 posters

Go down

OUR REALIZESTIC RP Empty OUR REALIZESTIC RP

Post by KING NIGGA Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:55 pm

ik how to spell REL GUD

Anthony. 18. Senior.
Drinking's something he inherited from his shitty father, and now he's stuck. He's SUPER GAY
Spoiler:

Apollo (im only slightly sorry). 17. Junior.
IDK HE'S FRIENDS WITH ANTHONY
Spoiler:

Miles. 19. Senior (again).
Considering he barely showed up his senior year, it's no surprise he's around for another year. He's so far in the closet it's not even funny. Apollo's older brother.
Spoiler:

Chance. 17. Junior.
Very sheltered thanks to his dad, and very goody little two-shoes.
Spoiler:
KING NIGGA
KING NIGGA
Admin

https://weshallrule.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

OUR REALIZESTIC RP Empty Re: OUR REALIZESTIC RP

Post by LORD NIGGA Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:00 am

Victor.
Senior.
He almost never turns down a chance to have fun Wink BUT GURRRRL HE AINT FINNA WIFE YO ASS. Evil or Very Mad
BUT HE SUPER DUPER MEGA INTO ANTHONY
OUR REALIZESTIC RP Large3_zpsd87324f3

Trenton.
16 BUT HE ABOUT TO BE 17 BRUH.
sopHOMOre
He's Anthony's foster brother and he comes from a family of drunks, so gets really concerned when Anthony drinks as much as he does.
OUR REALIZESTIC RP Large_zps450c43eb

Chester. SHUT UP MAN. HE LOOKS LIKE A CHESTER.
JUNiorrrr
hes supr flamboyunt. AND IDK ILL THINK OF SOMETHN LATER.
OUR REALIZESTIC RP Large2_zpsc7b8dbdc

Jeremy.
Senior.
All of his thoughts are almost always negative, so he's GOTTA STAY DRUGGED UP SO HE DONT THINK ABOUT LIFE
AHSDHASUDUASD DONT HATE ME
OUR REALIZESTIC RP Large1_zpse78249ef
LORD NIGGA
LORD NIGGA

Back to top Go down

Post by KING NIGGA Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:26 am

"You're an idiot, you know that? A fucking idiot." Apollo sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair. In front of him, laying on the floor, was his hungover older brother, Miles. Despite being 19, he was still in school because the year he should've graduated he spent most of the time in a perpetual state of inebriation. He didn't seem to be doing any better. "I thought this year was going to be different, but you're still a fuckin' dumbass."

Miles head ached and throbbed as he looked up at his younger brother. A feeling of guilt overwhelmed his chest and he let out a sigh. What a fantastic role model he was for his brother. "I got kinda out of hand last night." He laughed weakly, half remembering the party from last night.

"Just get up. We have to leave for school." Apollo sighed harshly and left his brother's room, back to his, to finish packing up his stuff into his backpack for the day.

Anthony pulled up to the school, and looked over at Trenton. Noticing his worried expression, he sighed. In his hands he held a water bottle with a bit more than water inside, and Trenton knew it. He hated when Anthony drank, but he just kept doing it because he didn't know how else to feel happy. Taking a drink, he got out of the car and locked the door. "I'll be fine, okay? Don't worry." He smiled at him, and took a seat on one of the table in the front courtyard of the school, where he usually sat. "You think Victor will come around again?" He asked Trenton, grinning and laughing.

Chance opened the passenger side door of his father's car, and climbed out. "I'll see you after practice," He mumbled as he turned around to close the door. After watching the car pull away, he headed towards the school and sat down on the front steps, where he'd meet up with some of his teammates before school, and listen to them talk about how they fucked their girlfriends. He'd just sit and watch as they pretended he wasn't gay, although he had already come out once. It seemed he'd need to again.

WOW LOOK AT ME GO Very Happy Shocked pirat Basketball
KING NIGGA
KING NIGGA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LORD NIGGA Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:08 am

"You always say that, Anthony." Trenton followed behind Anthony like a shadow. "But, y'know, it's never believable." He shrugged, and sat down as well. Trenton didn't care for Victor. It was too much about him, that Trenton didn't like. Not to mention, the fact that he was infamous for dating just about any guy that breathed oxygen and dumping them right after things started getting serious. Why would Anthony even want to be friends with a guy like him? "He's probably figuring out ways to get you outta your clothes, man."

"What took you so long? You wanna be late or something?" Victor questioned Jeremy when he got in the car. He sighed when Jeremy didn't answer, and only rested his head on the window.

"Uh-uhn." Was all Jeremy could manage, being high and all. "I just wanna get today over with, okay?" And, it was like that everyday. It was a routine. He'd wake up(IF HE'D EVEN GOTTEN ANY SLEEP), get ready, and pop his pills before leaving. That was the only way he'd make it. Otherwise, he'd just skip school because he'd be too uncomfortable and nervous about everything. And, there was no hope for him kicking the habit, being as he's grown dependent on those pills.

"Whattya gonna do if you get caught?" Victor asked.

"Eh." Jeremy shrugged. "Whatever happens, happens."

Victor shook his head, not really knowing what else to say. When they got to school, they bumped fists and went their separate ways. Jeremy went to catch up with some of his friends, and Victor noticed Anthony not too long after they pulled up, so that's where he was headed. "If it ain't my favorite person in the whole world, looking as edible as ever." He welcomed himself to sit never to Anthony. "And Trenton."

IDK WHAT TO DO WITH CHESTER PLEASE FORGIVE ME Sad
LORD NIGGA
LORD NIGGA

Back to top Go down

Post by KING NIGGA Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:28 am

Miles got into the passenger seat, since there was no way he was going to drive. Apollo was silent, and he could tell he was pissed off with him, but he was in no mood to deal with it. After a few minutes into the drive, Apollo turned towards him and he readied himself to get yelled at.

"You're fucking 19 and I feel like I'm the older one, you know that? I don't fucking care if you go out and party but don't get wasted the night before school. How hard is that?" Apollo scolded him, and he just groaned and glanced out the window. Apollo shook his head and pulled into the parking lot, and decided not to say anything else. It wasn't worth it while he was in this state. Once he was out of the car, the two headed over to where Trenton and Anthony was, and he groaned when he saw you-know-who hanging over Anthony again.

"Don't you have somewhere better to be?" Miles asked Victor, a bit playfully, since they were on fairly good terms. He would not have gone as far as saying they were friends, but the two liked to joke around.

"I know, but that's the fun," Anthony said quietly to Trenton before Victor came over and sat down right next to him. He quite enjoyed the attention, but it was his reputation as to why he hadn't gone any further than flirting. Sure, Anthony had a reputation too, one that involved letting plenty of guys fuck him (and it was fairly true), but that was probably the reason Victor was so interested him. Still, Anthony was hesitate to get involved.

I GOTTA GO I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR CHANCE IDK HE HANGIN W/ FOOTBALL PPL
KING NIGGA
KING NIGGA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LORD NIGGA Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:38 pm

"Nope, I don't think so." Victor shook his head, and casually put his arm around Anthony. He may have made it seem like he was only joking around with Anthony, Victor really had a thing for him. Unlike everyone else he's been with.

Trenton was uncomfortable with Victor's presence and he hadn't even been their long. "Well, would you look at the time, I gotta go." He nodded and left the table.

IM SO SORRY FRIEND CA U FORGIVE ME. IM SO SLEEPY AND I WANNA TAKE A NAP SJADJASDKJASKJDAJSD *SOBBING MATHEMATICALLY*
LORD NIGGA
LORD NIGGA

Back to top Go down

Post by KING NIGGA Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:56 pm

"Look who you scared off," Miles said, looking towards Victor and laughing at bit. Something about the way Victor was so open about his sexuality made Miles nervous, although he had no idea why. He tried his best to ignore it, and that was going well so far thanks to the parties and alcohol.

Apollo watched Trenton walk off for a moment, before he quickly walked after him. The two didn't know each other well, but since Apollo was such good friends with Anthony, he knew they'd have to talk eventually. "You don't like Victor either?" He asked, glancing back at the table for a moment. "I don't like the way he's all over Anthony. He's bad news."

Anthony watched Trenton walk over, and Apollo follow soon after, he just shrugged his shoulders a bit and looked at Victor. He was debating whether or not he should tell Victor to get his arm off of him or not, but luckily he was saved by the bell. Literally. As the five minute bell sounded he quickly stood up, pulling himself from Victor. "See you guys later," He spoke, glancing around at the group before heading off as fast as he could, so Victor wouldn't follow him. He was starting to make him nervous.

Chance said his usually farewells to his friends before walking off into the school, heading to his first hour which happened to be English. Lucky him. Although, his cousin Chester was transferring to his school this year, and today was his first official day. He hadn't seen his cousin in a year or so, and he was excited to finally see him again.
KING NIGGA
KING NIGGA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum